Managing Unit Accounts - 18 Oct 2022
Details of this course:
Delivery Style - Virtual
Platform - Zoom
Date - 18 October 2022
Time - 7.30pm to 9pm
A session for unit leaders and other unit volunteers to help them understand their responsibilities in managing unit accounts. This session would also be suitable for Commissioners who would like to better understand the requirements for units.
The session will cover:
- Your responsibilities in managing units accounts
- The finance policy
- The requirements of managing unit funds and accounts and maintaining good records
- The importance of budgeting
- A walk through of the Girlguiding accounts package
For Leaders in Training, by the end of the session leaders will have completed:
- Module 3 part 3 a: discussed the need to budget for the day to day running of the unit and the requirement to prepare unit accounts
When the new Leader Development Programme (LDP) launches, this will be a required training for new Leaders.
The details you give below should be for the learner taking part in the training. If you are booking for more than one person, please add them to your cart as separate items.
This training is subject to our Training Terms & Conditions. Please read these carefully before placing your order.